|Senior Product Manager|
|Place of work:||Anzures|
|Type of contract:||Full time|
|For more information contact:||Peter Ostroske: email@example.com|
- Ofi is the market leading B2B Platform for IT products & services in Latin America. Joining the Ofi team gives you the opportunity to:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages.
- Have direct impact on thousands of businesses in 17 Latin American markets.
- In this position, you will play a pivotal role defining product requirements, go-to-market strategy, and tirelessly champion the needs of our customers. Given the breadth of the service we are building, this role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels of the company. You’ll work with our customers, partners, vendors, and operational stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition of new capabilities through expertly crafted business requirements documents.
- Creating the product strategy that appeals to unique needs and requirements of business customers.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Defining product requirements documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, target customers, and product.
- Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to ensure that internal teams have what they need to be successful.
- Driving sales by enabling business development and sales teams, leading calls with key customers, creating tools to support the success, helping to identify opportunities to increase that success.
- Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success.
- Research and identify new opportunities for Ofi to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous experience managing web platforms.
- Experience with building products and services for partners, resellers, managed services providers, and consulting companies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- 50-75k mxn